Furniture Website Design
Whether your furniture business is e-commerce, a shop window to promote your business or service led via bespoke manufacturing and installation, Fifteen can design your website to engage your customers.
We have worked with a range of furniture businesses to understand their business and designed their websites to suit their needs and attract the right audience.
When designing for e-commerce, your furniture websites must consider the following:
- Great photography to showcase your products
- A well thought out product page which easily allows users to select different options, view variations and add to their basket without fuss
- Designing with mobile in mind to facilitate online browsers during their Netflix binge in addition to developing a seamless experience from your social ads to mobile browsing
- And finally, an utterly slick payment experience to allow users to purchase with ease, or when making more significant purchases, options for finance should be outlined clearly and prominently to encourage users to complete the buying process.
Some of the above still apply when designing your furniture brochure website, It still remains paramount that users can easily browse through your products and be informed about the variations available.
However, as opposed to a slick payment experience, we have worked with furniture companies to guide users to contact their local showroom. If you have multiple showrooms, users should be able to quickly find the nearest to their location and obtain the details they need to contact you or come to you.
We have also worked with Furniture companies who provide a completely bespoke service, in which we have created website showcases to demonstrate their capabilities and focussed the user experience on completing a call to action to get in touch.
Your furniture website should focus on promoting the end goal for your users and therefore, a complete gallery of products in situ can genuinely relate to your audience. In addition to a carefully curated gallery to promote your products and skillset, your audience now needs to be convinced that you are the right fit for them.
We combine prominent USP’s when designing content pages for our furniture clients to aid the user journey closer to making that all-important enquiry.
To find out how we can design your website for your furniture business, get in touch with the Fifteen team today to talk through your needs.contact us
OTHER SECTORS WE ARE EXPERIENCED IN
- B2B Website Design
- Construction Website Design and Marketing
- Consultant Web Designers
- Financial Services Website Design
- Golf Industry Website Designers
- Manufacturing Web Designers
- Microsite website design
- Pub Web Designers
- Recruitment Website Designers
- RSPCA Web Designers
- Training Industry Web Designers
- Transport Industry Web Designers
- Web Designers for the Education Sector
- Website design for Accreditation Companies
- Website design for construction companies
- Website design for Jewellers
- Website Design for PR Companies
- Website Design for Professional Services
- Website Design for the Leisure Industry