The individual should be highly motivated, with a keen eye for detail. They will have a creative flair and assist with all aspects of the digital marketing mix, from copywriting to search engine optimisation.
Experience is not essential as we’re happy to provide training to the right candidate, however a strong desire and motivation to learn is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity and will give the right candidate the chance to become part of a lively and energetic marketing team, picking up skills in implementing digital campaigns, writing and recommending proposals and SEO development.
You will be getting involved in a great variety of different activities, including:
- Creating content for blogs and web pages to engage users
- Optimising webpages to help them rank highly on search engines
- Producing and analysing keyword research to offering insight into client campaigns
- Using social media, such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook to reach and engage your target audience
- Reporting and analysing campaign performance offering advice on how to develop future strategy for the success of the client
- Boosting online presence of the client through a range of different digital marketing tactics
- Offering ideas and initiatives to further advance client’s campaigns
Alongside the job role, you will also get the chance to put application into theory by completing a Apprenticeship with 3AAA.
Fifteen has a long-standing record of taking on apprentices and has recently taken on two Apprentices in Production and Web Development.
Josh Smith, Production Co-ordinator who is completing an apprenticeship in social media marketing said: “I’m really enjoying my time at Fifteen as an Apprentice. Every day is different and I’m learning so much.
“As an Apprentice I’m getting first-hand experience. It’s becoming more and more important to have work experience under your belt, so I felt like this was the best step for me.”
If you think you have what it takes and have an interest in social media and digital marketing, check out the job description and apply online today.