Fifteen are looking for an Account Manager to join our fast growing team. You will work alongside the Client Services Director and Managing Director to manage newly acquired business for the company, and maintain relationships with the current clients.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Good presentation skills with a background knowledge of sales and marketing
- Attend client meetings
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients, looking for new opportunities for website development, and digital marketing
- Manage and work alongside the Development team to handle any development questions and queries
- Manage projects through the design and development studio
- Provide training for clients on the chosen CMS system
- Bucket loads of energy
- A passion for the online world
- Great communication skills
- Articulate and organised
- 1 years experience in industry would be an advantage
- A sound understanding of the requirements of the CMS systems in order to sell into a client and be able to support them afterwards or a willingness to learn
- Ability to create a good relationship with a range of different clients
- Great business sense and ability to work with a range of budget through offering different solutions
- Skills in verbal and written communication with clients on an individual basis
- Develop procedures to ensure work is efficiently delivered to a high standard
- To ensure that the project fits to the clients budget and deadline, considering the interest of both Fifteen and the client
- To be responsive to client questions and queries, and to answer them in a timely manner
- To go above and beyond client expectations to ensure they are informed and satisfied with the work done
Attitude and Application:
- Take responsibility for the clients under your management, ensure that they are looked after at all times
- Be willing to put in extra work and time when it is required to get the job done
- Be organised and effectively mange your time and workload
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture and values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations on time every time.
What You Need To Know:
We pay very competitive salaries, in addition to a wide range of benefits such as 21 days holiday, financial bonuses, fun days and nights out and a place to work where you can have fun.
The normal working week is 9.00 – 5.30, Monday to Friday, based at our offices.
The culture here at Fifteen offers a friendly and welcoming place to work, where we have a mutual respect for each other. We listen and care about each other. You can have fun with our table tennis and arcade game. You can be creative, innovate and exceed customer expectations on time, every time.
Back to Careers