Content & SEO Specialist
We’re looking for a passionate Content & SEO Specialist with a keen eye for detail and the ability to coordinate multiple digital content and SEO assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
You’ll be part of our growing Digital team and report to our SEO Manager. You will be temporarily working remotely and our normal offices are based in Nottingham.
You will be responsible for creating content strategies based on the client’s business objectives and for actioning multiple content requirements on a wide range of client work.
You will also have a firm understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) practices in order to support the wider SEO team with the optimisation of content and with the actioning of on-page and Technical SEO tasks when required.
We need an upbeat team player who can support us by delivering excellent standards of work and valuable Content & SEO insights and recommendations.
You will have a great understanding of Content Marketing and a creative idea generator mindset.
Being well-organised and friendly is a must. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2/3-year related experience, preferably in an agency environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the SEO team to develop and deliver Digital Content Strategies and various forms of Content for clients
- Providing high-standard quality Digital Content and recommendations covering areas such as Content Ideas, Content Strategy and Gap Analysis
- Help the wider SEO team with the delivery of SEO tasks when required, focusing on on-page optimisation of blogs and service pages (meta titles, meta descriptions), added keyword research and various SEO fixes (redirects, internal broken links, alt tags)
- Conducting ongoing Digital Content audits for our clients in order to identify issues impacting a site’s content performance and successfully action accordingly
- Support the wider Company Team with the production of written content when required (Company Blogs, Newsletters and Service Pages)
- Collaborate with the Design Team to request specific visual imagery to support the content production when needed/required
- Stay up to date with the latest Digital Content & SEO trends and best practices
- Attend client meetings when required.
- Produce and Manage your Monthly reports and ad-hoc reporting when required
- In-depth and Proven Experience in writing and editing Digital Content
- In-depth and Proven Experience in creating multiple forms of content, including infographics or Multimedia presentations
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Good Project and Stakeholder Management Experience
- A fair understanding of digital marketing software such as Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs and Search Console
- A genuine passion for creating high-quality, user-friendly digital content
- A positive can-do attitude and a strong creative mindset
- Excellent time-management skills to keep up with our fast-paced lifestyle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to manage your time and projects through our Project Management tools including Basecamp, Float and Harvest
Nice To Haves:
- Fair Understanding of User Experience and Keyword Gap Analysis.
- 21 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Night outs & other Social Shennanigans (when safe to do so)
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations every time
Hours and environment
Monday to Thursday 9am to 5:30pm and Friday 9am to 5:00pm. Currently working remotely from home but usually based at the Fifteen Office in Nottingham. The role may also involve visiting clients with fuel expenses covered.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the knowledge and skills to manage this important part of our business, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers