Fifteen are looking for an experienced and creative multi-disciplined designer to join our creative team. This role requires you to assist clients in creating successful design solutions that deliver great results. Ideally we are looking for someone with a strong web design portfolio as well as high standards in brand and design for print.
- Conceptual thinking
- Working with the team in design sprints.
- Sitemapping, wire framing and prototyping websites
- Creating visual design concepts for web, digital, brand and print
- Working with digital and development teams across projects, including briefing
- A minimum of two years experience in industry.
- A sound understanding of the requirements needed to produce great creative solutions.
- Experience in Web, Digital, Brand and Print Design.
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping.
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography and UI design.
- Highly skilled in software such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Candidates need to have a positive, can do attitude and should be able to communicate clearly with colleagues as well as clients.
- Ability to justify your design decisions to colleagues and clients.
- Collaborating with developers and digital marketing to realise your vision.
- Deliver work to award winning standards.
- Organised attitude to schedules and deadlines.
Attitude and Application
Take responsibility for the performance and delivery of any creative projects
Be willing to put in extra work and time when it is required to get the job done
Be organised and effectively mange your time and workload
Actively research and learn to ensure continuous improvement in our creative offering
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture and values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations on time, every time.
Hours and Environment:
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm based at the Fifteen office. The role may also involve visiting clients.
If you have the knowledge and skills to manage this important part of our business, email email@example.com
Want to see what our design team have done before? Check out our case studies
Back to Careers