We’re a fully integrated digital agency based in the East Midlands. And we give a damn. We give a damn about doing awesome things. Smashing deadlines. Doing it with the playlist loud and smiles on our faces. So we go the extra mile for anyone we work with, rocking web design, development, marketing, print, brand and just about everything in between.
Fifteen are looking for an experienced and creative multi-disciplined designer with a focus on web design to join our creative team. This role requires you to assist clients in creating successful design solutions that deliver great results. Ideally we are looking for someone with a strong web design portfolio as well as high standards in brand and design for print.
- Conceptual thinking
- Working with the team in design sprints.
- Wire framing, designing and prototyping websites
- Creating visual design concepts for web, digital, brand and print
- Working with digital and development teams across projects, including briefing
- A minimum of 2 years industry experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- A sound understanding of the requirements needed to produce great creative solutions.
- Experience in Web, Digital, Brand and Print Design
- Highly skilled in web design software (we use Sketch) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience in prototyping (we use Invision)
- Solid understanding of grid systems, typography and UI/UX design.
- Research and understand our client’s users
- A positive, can do attitude and should be able to communicate clearly with colleagues as well as clients.
- Ability to justify your design decisions to colleagues and clients.
- Collaborating with developers and digital marketing to realise your vision.
- Organised attitude to schedules and deadlines.
Nice to have but not essential…
- Experience working with WordPress
- Animation skills, particularly Adobe After Effects
Attitude and Application
- Take responsibility for the performance and delivery of any creative projects
- Be organised and effectively manage your time and workload
- Actively research and learn to ensure continuous improvement in our creative offering
- Confidence in communicating your vision to clients and the wider team
Hours and Environment:
With the right culture in place, work shouldn’t be a chore. Our studio is a place you’ll want to come every single day.
A communal playlist that everyone can sync to. Beers at 4pm on a Friday. Cakes for your birthday – and for your Fifteen birthday. Dress how you like, although we’re a pretty stylish crowd. Ping-pong table as standard. Bottomless fruit bowl.
Our hours are weekdays 9am – 5.30pm, except Fridays, where we leave at 5pm
Back to Careers