Digital Account Executive
Fifteen is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a portfolio of amazing B2B and B2C clients across the country. Our team is made up of some of the most digital-savvy minds in the region, with our key goal being to bring our clients online success.
We take pride in what we create, working together to bring clients innovative, results-focused campaigns, and excellent results. We’re now in the lookout for talented people to help us further strengthen our digital team.
About the Digital Account Executive Role:
Fifteen are recruiting for a Digital Account Executive to join our fast-growing Digital team. You’ll report to our Head of Digital Strategy and you’ll be working alongside members of the Digital Team in Social Media, PPC, SEO and Content.
Being well-organised and friendly is a must. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 1-year related experience in a similar digital marketing role.
You will manage Digital client relationships, liaise with our internal team members and be hands on with campaigns to generate the best results for our clients. You will be required to improve efficiency and productivity of Fifteen’s digital marketing projects and with the support of our Head of Digital drive the strategy for our clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships as the main point of contact with clients to build strong long-lasting relationships.
- Proactively identify new opportunities for our clients in-line with their Digital Marketing Goals.
- Working with our Head of Digital Strategy, PPC Manager and SEO Manager, drive forward and implement our client’s strategies.
- Work with our digital team to coordinate their initiatives to ensure digital marketing deadlines and campaigns run effectively, smoothly and to the highest standard.
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to ensure client satisfaction is met.
- Take ownership of any client requests and effectively manage and resolve any client concerns with compassion.
- Generate, collate and proof the team reports before issuing to our clients
- Stay up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and best practices.
- Attend client meetings when required.
- A good knowledge of current Digital Marketing best practices and the desire to learn more.
- A genuine passion for all things Digital Marketing.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Good time-management and organisation skills to keep up with our fast-paced agency environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the Digital Marketing Industry.
- A good understanding of digital marketing software such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, SEMrush, MOZ and Search Console
You may also have (the Nice-to-Haves):
- A good understanding of Paid Search, SEO and Email Marketing practices.
- Remote working (with office visits 1-2 times per week – when possible in-line with gov guidance)
- 21 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Night outs & other Social Shenanigans, often paid for by the business (when possible in-line with gov guidance)
- A passionate team around you, helping you learn
- Flexible working, in line with team goals
Back to Careers