Digital Producer – Nottingham
Fifteen are looking for a Digital Producer to join our fast growing development team. You will report directly to the Senior Digital Producer and have responsibility for the planning, design and development of the digital projects that run through the Fifteen studio, working alongside the design and development teams to co-ordinate and produce a successful and award winning website, that is completed on-time and on-budget.
This position is at our Nottingham office.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure with a number of different projects on the go
- Monitoring timeframes on the projects you are managing and reporting to the Senior Digital Producer about your projects progress on a weekly basis
- Ability to co-ordinate and work alongside the design and development team, ensuring communication between departments at all stages of the projects you will manage
- Produce project documents, including technical specification , project scope documents and training guides (with assistance from other Prodcuer’s and Lead Developer) which will aid you in the management of a project, and help meet clients expectations
- Assist the development team with testing and populating websites where needed
- Work alongside the design team to create sitemaps and wireframes
- Train clients on the CMS system prior to the launch of their website
The Ideal Person Would Have:
- Some experience in industry or a willingness to learn quickly
- Be a good communicator – written and verbal
- Some design/development experience
- A keen eye for detail
- A sound understanding of the requirements needed to manage projects using relevant tools and systems
- Skills in verbal and written communication with clients on an individual basis
- Develop procedures to ensure work is efficiently delivered to a high standard
- To ensure that the project fits to the clients budget and deadline, considering the interest of both Fifteen and the client
- To act as the knowledge base between designer/developer and the client, and communicate with confidence the progress of the project
- To go above and beyond client expectations to ensure they are informed and satisfied with the work done
Attitude and Application:
- Take responsibility for the performance and delivery of any digital project to Fifteens award winning standard
- Be willing to put in extra work and time when it is required to get the job done
- Be organised and effectively manage your time and workload as well as the developers
- Actively research and learn to ensure continuous improvement
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture and values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations on time every time.
What You Need To Know:
We pay very competitive salaries, in addition to a wide range of benefits such as 21 days holiday, financial bonuses, fun days and nights out and a place to work where you can have fun.
The normal working week is 9.00 – 5.30, Monday to Friday, based at our offices.
The culture here at Fifteen offers a friendly and welcoming place to work, where we have a mutual respect for each other. We listen and care about each other. You can have fun with our table tennis and arcade game. You can be creative, innovate and exceed customer expectations on time, every time.
Back to Careers