Junior PPC Executive
Fifteen is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a portfolio of amazing B2B and B2C clients across the country. Our team is made up of some of the most digital-savvy minds in the region, with our key goal being to bring our clients online success.
We take pride in what we create, working together to bring clients innovative, results focused campaigns and excellent results. We’re now in the lookout for talented people to help us further strengthen our digital team.
About the Junior PPC Executive Role:
We’re looking for a Junior PPC Executive to join our expert, Nottingham based team. You’ll sit within our growing digital marketing team, reporting to our PPC Manager.
We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for numbers, an analytical spark and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, as part of a remote working team.
Being well-organised and friendly is a must. 1-year experience in a PPC/digital position would be advantageous, but more importantly we’re looking for someone with a passion and drive to learn PPC.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This gig is a fantastic opportunity for someone to define the role in your own right. But we need to cover the essentials. These include:
- Work closely with the Paid Media Lead to plan and implement paid marketing strategies, mainly on Google & Bing Ads, but across other channels where required
- Day-to-day management of PPC accounts across Google and Microsoft (Bing) ads
- Analysis of data in Ads account and Google analytics, spotting trends and stats that will help achieve client’s goals
- Assist in a wide range of business tasks, which may include assisting with new client proposals
- Stay up to date with the latest PPC and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Attend client meetings when required.
- A genuine passion for PPC and Digital Marketing with a desire to learn and develop into a PPC Executive and, in time, a PPC Manager
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good time-management skills to keep up with our fast-paced workplace
You may also have (the Nice-to-Haves):
- 1-2 years’ experience in a related field, but looking to specialise in PPC
- An understanding of digital marketing software such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, SEMrush, MOZ and Search Console
- Remote working (with office visits 1-2 times per week – when possible in-line with gov guidance)
- 21 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Night outs & other Social Shenanigans, often paid for by the business (when possible in-line with gov guidance)
- A passionate team around you, helping you learn
- Flexible working, in line with team goals
Back to Careers