Junior SEO Executive
Fifteen is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a head office in Nottingham, a satellite office in London, and a portfolio of amazing clients across the country. Our team comprises some of the most creative and digitally-savvy minds around and we’d love to add you to the ranks.
Our epic culture is built around taking pride in what we create, listening and supporting each other, and innovating. Together we’ve worked with high street names as well as B2B companies, bringing them loads of online success. But all work and no play would make Fifteen a dull workplace; we remember to have fun while we do it – because great work doesn’t come from dull places. We’ve huge ambitions for the next decade and we’re on the lookout for a Junior SEO Executive to build their digital knowledge and thrive in the role.
About the Junior SEO Executive Role:
We’re looking for a passionate SEO Executive with a keen eye for detail, problem-solving abilities and a great motivation to build their knowledge in SEO and Digital Marketing. You’ll be part of our growing Digi team and report to our SEO Manager. You will be temporarily working remotely.
We need an upbeat team player who can support us on a wide range of client work as well as being adaptable and help us flex our marketing muscle. You will have a good understanding of the main principles of Search Engine Optimisation and an analytical eye.
Being well-organised and friendly is a must. You’ll need to be sharp-eyed and it’d be great if you’re able to write blazing copy too. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 1-year related experience or you will be a graduate from Journalism or Marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the SEO Manager to help planning and implementing SEO and digital marketing strategies. This includes but is not limited to on-site and technical SEO and Off-site SEO & Link Building
- Assist with keyword research to identify best opportunities
- Assist in a wide range of business tasks, including dreaming up new client proposal and audits
- Help in reporting back on latest performance and trends on a regular basis
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Attend client meetings when required.
- A good knowledge of current SEO best practices and the desire to learn more and to become an expert in your field
- A genuine passion for SEO and Digital Marketing
- A positive can-do attitude
- Good time-management skills to keep up with our fast-paced lifestyle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You may also have (the Nice-to-Haves):
- A good understanding of digital marketing software such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Screaming Frog, Search Metrics, SEMrush, MOZ and Search Console
- A good understanding of Paid Search and Email Marketing practices.
- Remote working (with office visits 1-2 times per week – when possible in-line with gov guidance)
- 21 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Night outs & other Social Shenanigans, often paid for by the business (when possible in-line with gov guidance)
- A passionate team around you, helping you learn
- Flexible working, in line with team goals
Back to Careers