PPC Executive – Nottingham
Fifteen are looking for a PPC Executive to join our fast growing Digital Marketing team. This role requires you to assist clients in creating winning campaigns that get results, cross-selling online marketing services and managing and reporting on accounts. You will also be required to work with your colleagues to improve the efficiency and productivity of Fifteen’s online marketing projects. The position will include the paid for marketing channels such as PPC, remarketing. You will also be required to have a solid SEO background to assist with SEO campaigns when needed.
Fifteen is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a head office in Nottingham, a satellite office in London, and a portfolio of amazing clients across the country. Our team is crammed with some of the most creative and digitally-savvy minds in the region. Together we’ve managed to work with high street names as well as B2B companies, bringing them loads of online success.
Our epic culture is built around taking pride in what we create, listening and supporting each other, and innovating. But we remember to have fun while we do it – because great work doesn’t come from dull places. We’ve enormous ambitions for 2018, and so we’re on the lookout for talented people to help us smash our goals.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a tenacious Paid Media Executive, with a keen eye for metrics and performance driving strategies. You’ll sit within our growing team at our Nottingham office and report to our Head of Digital, helping to drive the PPC and Paid Social Media campaigns across our diverse range of clients.
We appreciate that the world of paid media is vast, but we’re generally looking for someone who’s comfortable with driving efficient performance via paid campaigns with a great ability to spot trends and react accordingly. You’ll be working alongside our Client Services team as well as directly with clients, reporting back on latest performance on a regular basis.
Naturally, you’ll be a great team player and capable of leading the agency in the aspects of your role, upskilling where necessary.
Ideally, you’ll also have a minimum of 1-year digital skills. That being said, if you can blow us away with your application, we’ll let that slide.
What you’ll be doing:
This gig is a fantastic opportunity for someone to define the role in your own right. But we need to cover the essentials. These include:
- Strong knowledge of current PPC best practices (kind of goes without saying)
- Reporting via Google Analytics and paid tools
- Knowing your way around of a range of digital channels, including (but not limited to) SEO, Email, Social Media, Analytics will get you a stack of bonus points.
- A genuinely positive can-do attitude.
- A sound understanding of the requirements needed to produce great digital marketing campaigns.
- Can nail verbal and written communication with clients and colleagues.
- The ability to get under the skin of a client’s industry to give their business a leg-up.
- Your head’s screwed on, and you can sort out your own time and workload. And you’re able to develop procedures so your work is spot-on.
- A love for learning about digital marketing trends and practices – then putting them into practice.
- Compliance with ethical digital marketing tactics.
- The role may also involve visiting clients.
- Amazing new offices on the outskirts of Nottingham
- 21 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Apple Macs from floor to ceiling – literally
- Holiday incentives (last year we all went to Ibiza)
- Nights out
- Beer O’Clock every Friday (paid for)
- A place where you care about coming to work
- 1-2 years experience in the industry
- Candidates need to demonstrate real results, how they achieved them and what return that has made for the business
- A sound understanding of the requirements are necessary to produce great digital marketing campaigns
- Skills in verbal and written communication with clients on an individual basis
- The ability to fully understand a clients industry in order to promote their business best
- Develop procedures to ensure work is efficiently delivered to a high standard
- To ensure that the clients key business messages and values are adhered to in any work completed by Fifteen or third parties
- To feedback results of digital marketing campaigns in a clear and concise manner with a positive angle
- To go above and beyond client expectations to ensure they are informed and satisfies with the work done
Attitude and Application
- Take responsibility for the performance and delivery of any digital campaigns and projects
- Be willing to put in extra work and time when it is required to get the job done
- Be organised and effectively manage your time and workload
- Actively research and learn to ensure continuous improvement in online marketing service offerings
- Be compliant with ethical digital marketing tactics
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture and values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations on time every time.
Hours and Environment:
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30pm based at the Fifteen Office. The role may also involve visiting clients.
Back to Careers