Senior Full Stack Developer – Home Worker
Fifteen are a Midlands based Digital Marketing Agency serving national and international corporate and individual clients. Established for 16 years Fifteen has a wide range of different clients and requirements. With a small to medium sized, remote working, development team, Fifteen are looking for a senior full stack developer to join us and aid us to stay on the cutting edge of technology and serve our clients effectively.
In the position of Senior Full Stack Developer you will report directly to the Technical Director.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects
- Maintaining a high level of bug free code
- Taking ownership of projects, overseeing and architecturing complex and bespoke code bases
- Peer to peer code reviews of other members of the development team
- Managing clients communications and expectations
- Assisting other members of the development team
- Ensuring platforms are efficient and performant
- Communicating well with clients, the development team and the wider business
Required Technical Skills
- Experienced in Front End Techniques, component based, BEM, Sass,
- Experienced in a multitude of PHP Frameworks, Content Management Systems and Ecommerce platforms. (Laravel/Symphony/Wordpress/WooCommerce/Shopware)
- Understanding of design patterns such as MVC
- High level of efficiency in SQL based database systems, predominantly MySQL.
- Ability to both design and consume REST & SOAP based APIs.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to retrospectively increase lighthouse performance scores on websites and applications.
- Understanding of Git based version control systems
- Package and Dependency Management – Composer, NPM, Bower, Satis.
Other Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience of React/Next/Vue.js
- Development Operations
- AWS – EC2, RDS, CloudFront, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, Security Groups / VPC, Load Balancing, Horizontal Scaling.
- Experience with Node.js, Mongo, Angular, Bootstrap, WPML, Nginx.
Desired Personal Experience
- 5 years minimum professional development experience
- 2 years minimum agency or in house development team experience
- Past experience in client communications
The ability to work hard and be self motivated. To go the extra mile when required to ensure client satisfaction. Work with junior members of the team to ensure their progression.
Dependant on experience
If you have the knowledge and skills to manage this important part of our business, email email@example.com
Back to Careers