About the Role:
We’re looking for a dazzling SEO Manager, with a keen eye for detail, deep SEO knowledge and a problem-solving ability. You’ll sit within our growing team at our Nottingham office and report to our Head of Digital Strategy.
We need an upbeat person with an analytical eye and technical SEO know-how.
You’ll be responsible for supporting a wide range of client work, as well as helping us flex our marketing muscle with reports, keyword insight and website optimisation. You’ll need to work closely with our Head of Digital Strategy to develop digital marketing campaigns and report back on the latest performance and trends on a regular basis.
Being well-organised and friendly is a must. You’ll also need to be sharp-eyed and ready to tackle projects on the fly. Ideally, you’ll also have a minimum of 3 years’ digital ninja skills.
SEO Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a tight-knit team and do some amazing things. Some of the duties will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing killer SEO strategies This includes, but is not limited too:
- On-site and technical SEO
- Off-site SEO & link building
- Identifying KPIs, on a per-client basis, for the team to work together to hit
- A keen eye for organic search optimisation to help us get those sneaky wins
- Assist with exciting new business tasks, including dreaming up New Client Proposals and audits
- Report on a monthly basis for clients
- Collaborate with the wider digital team, as well as our kickass web development team, on projects for clients including SEO checks for new website launches
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Develop current SEO audit and process documents in-line with your skillset to make the system your own
- Knowledge, understanding and the ability to implement and maintain schema mark-up across a number of clients website
SEO Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an SEO Manager or similar (we’re looking for our SEO Sensei)
- Proven SEO success on behalf of clients, tell us your biggest success stories
- Minimum Intermediate understanding of digital marketing software such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, screaming frog, Search Metrics, SEMRush, MOZ & Search Console
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of on-site & off-site optimisation efforts
- Good time-management skills to keep up with our fast-paced lifestyle
- Ability to prepare and present reports to blow away clients
You may also have (the Nice-to-Haves):
- Google ads and analytics qualifications to streamline with our PPC manager
- Email Marketing & Paid Search experience
- 21 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Apple Macs from floor to ceiling – literally
- Nights out & other Social Shennanigans
- Beer O’clock every Friday (paid for)
- A place where you actually care about coming to work
Fifteen is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a head office in Nottingham, a satellite office in London, and a portfolio of amazing clients across the country. Our team comprises some of the most creative and digitally-savvy minds around and we’d love to add you to the ranks.
Our epic culture is built around taking pride in what we create, listening and supporting each other, and innovating. Together we’ve worked with high street names as well as B2B companies, bringing them loads of online success. But all work and no play would make Fifteen a dull workplace; we remember to have fun while we do it – because great work doesn’t come from dull places. We’ve huge ambitions for the next decade and we’re on the lookout for an SEO manager to make this position their own.
Back to Careers