Social Media Executive
Fifteen are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our fast growing Digital Marketing team. This role requires you to assist clients in creating attractive campaigns that get results, cross selling online marketing services and managing and reporting on accounts. You will also be required to work with your colleagues to improve efficiency and productivity of Fifteen’s online marketing projects.
The position will include content creation across a wide range of social media channels.
You will also be required to create successful social media campaigns that meet the customer’s requirements and demands. Must be able to Grow fans and followers by driving paid and organic social programs. This position is a fast paced ever changing role that requires a person that loves to have their finger on the pulse and be reactive to trends as well as someone that is very organised in creating content calendars.
- Content creation
- To have and keep excellent knowledge of digital marketing tactics and analytics software such as Google Analytics, including social analytical tools (FB,TW, YT)
- Maintain good relationships with clients by offering advice on digital marketing tactics that will benefit their business
- Deliver clear campaign reports to the client in a positive way with recommendations for campaign refinements on a monthly basis
- To coordinate schedules, design and implement campaigns and allocate time to each client
- Support the Fifteen team with developing initial content ideas and strategies as part of pitching for new business
- 2-3 years experience in industry
- Candidates need to demonstrate real results, how they achieved them and what return that has made for the business
- A sound understanding of the requirements needed to produce great digital marketing campaigns
- Skills in verbal and written communication with clients on an individual basis
- The ability to fully understand a clients industry in order to best promote their business
- Develop procedures to ensure work is efficiently delivered to a high standard
- To ensure that the clients key business messages and values are adhered to in any work completed by Fifteen or third parties
- To feedback results of digital marketing campaigns in a clear and concise manner with a positive angle
- To go above and beyond client expectations to ensure they are informed and satisfies with the work done
Attitude and Application
- Take responsibility for the performance and delivery of any digital campaigns and projects
- Be willing to put in extra work and time when it is required to get the job done
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure.
- Actively research and learn to ensure continuous improvement in online marketing service offerings
- Be compliant with ethical digital marketing tactics
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture and values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations on time every time.
Hours and Environment:
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm based at the Fifteen Office. The role may also involve visiting clients.
If you have the knowledge and skills to manage this important part of our business, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers