Social Media Manager
Fifteen are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our fast-growing Digital Marketing team. Reporting to our Head of Digital strategy this role requires you to take full control of clients’ organic and paid social media campaigns to achieve excellent results.
The role will also involve reporting on the campaigns based on top level metrics. You will also be part of a wider digital team, all focused towards the same goal of helping improve our customer’s digital landscape.
We’re looking for a Social Media thoughts leader. You’ll be extremely capable with paid social campaigns, with experience in organic social too.
- Creation of content, online and across a variety of Social Media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter.
- Creation and development of paid social campaigns that are creative, considered and results driven
- An excellent knowledge of digital marketing tactics and analytics software such as Google Analytics & other Social Analytical tools
- Management of advertising spend across all channels to ensure client KPI’s are met
- Offer advice, when possible, on digital marketing tactics, user behaviour and trends that could benefit clients’ businesses
- Deliver clear campaign reports to clients in a positive manner, with recommendations on improvements, on a monthly basis
- To co-ordinate campaign schedules, brief creative artwork and implement campaigns and allocate time to each client
- Support the Fifteen team with developing initial content ideas and strategies as part of pitching for new business
- 4+ Years of Paid Social Media Management
- 2+ Years of Organic Social Media Management
- Candidates need to demonstrate real results, how you achieved them and what return this has made for the business
- A sound understanding of the requirements to produce great Paid and Organic social media campaigns
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to fully understand a client’s industry, and their industry specific needs
- Develop procedures to ensure work is efficiently delivered to a high standard
- Ensure that clients’ key business messages and values are adhered to in any work completed by Fifteen or third parties
- To feedback results of social media campaigns in a clear and concise manner with a positive angle
- To go above and beyond client expectations, and ensure they are fully informed and satisfied with the work done
Attitude and Application
- Take responsibility for the performance and delivery of Social media campaigns and projects
- Be willing to put in extra work and time if required
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remaining calm under pressure
- Keep up to date on techniques and technologies, in order to help Fifteen stay ahead of the Digital marketing curve
- Be compliant with ethical digital marketing tactics
Ability to live by the Fifteen culture values: Mutual respect, listen, have fun, ability to innovate and exceed customer expectations every time
Hours and environment
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm based at the Fifteen Office. The role may also involve visiting clients.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the knowledge and skills to manage this important part of our business, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers