About the PPC Manager Role:
We’re looking for a home-based talented PPC Manager to join our growing digital marketing team.
We’re looking for someone who has a keen eye for numbers, an analytical spark and the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, as part of a remote working team.
Being well-organised and friendly is a must. 2+ years of experience in a PPC management position is essential as you will need to hit the ground running and set up and improve client campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to define the role in their own right. But we need to cover the essentials. These include:
- Planning and implementing paid marketing strategies, mainly on Google & Bing Ads, but across other channels were required
- Day-to-day management of PPC accounts across Google and Microsoft (Bing) ads
- Analysis of data in Ads account and Google analytics, spotting trends and stats that will help achieve client’s goals
- Setup of GA and GTM tracking
- Assist in a wide range of business tasks, which may include assisting with new client proposals
- Stay up to date with the latest PPC and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Attend client meetings when required
- Remote working
- 25 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
- Night outs & other Social Shenanigans (when possible in-line with gov guidance)
- A passionate team around you
- Flexible working, in line with team goals
Back to Careers